Responsibilities Include: loading and unloading frequently heavy materials and follow directions from supervisors and skilled tradesmen.
To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker with means of transportation.
Skilled Laborer Responsibilities:
- Care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist skilled tradesmen.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Drive and haul trailers and other heavy equipment.
- Perform site clean-up.
Must have clean driving record.
Must have reliable vehicle to get to yard.
Previous experience in plumbing, wastewater, construction – 2-3 year minimum!
You will learn how to operate equipment, repair onsite wastewater systems and other skills.
Underground knowledge beneficial.
Benefits: PTO – Vacation, Sick, Family and Holiday
Pay: $15-$20 starting